There are three of these big old "Retro" glasses that we had when I was a kid. There were probably at least four originally. To me they represent Summer. They were usually saved for drinking from in the Summer to my thinking. I own them now and the other day I made a "Lemonade Shakeup" in one. YUM! I like drinking my ice tea in them too. They hold lots!
Friday, June 26, 2009
My Retro Glasses
There are three of these big old "Retro" glasses that we had when I was a kid. There were probably at least four originally. To me they represent Summer. They were usually saved for drinking from in the Summer to my thinking. I own them now and the other day I made a "Lemonade Shakeup" in one. YUM! I like drinking my ice tea in them too. They hold lots!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment